FEEDBACK FOR REPORTING ON THE FACTS OF CORRUPTION
If you have learned about the commission (preparation) of corruption offences or any actions infringing property and other rights and legitimate interests of AKKUYU NUCLEAR JSC and Rosatom State Atomic Energy Corporation by employees of AKKUYU NUCLEAR JSC and Rosatom State Atomic Energy Corporation (including the atomic branch enterprises), you can report on it using specialized hot-line communication channels, including:
- e-mail of AKKUYU NUCLEAR JSC;
- e-mail of Rosatom State Atomic Energy Corporation;
- phone of Rosatom State Atomic Energy Corporation: 8 (800) 100 0707 (multi-line phone, 24 hours a day, free from any place of the Russian Federation; from the Republic of Turkey: 007 (800) 100 07 07).
- for mail:
Mustafa Kemal Mahallesi, 2159 Sokak No.: 14 Sogutozu, Cankaya, 06510 Ankara;
Asset Protection Department of Rosatom State Atomic Energy Corporation, PO Box 226, Moscow 119017.
1) The specified communication channels report exclusively to Asset Protection Department of Rosatom State Atomic Energy Corporation and Security Division of AKKUYU NUCLEAR JSC.
2) Applicants are guaranteed that any message shall be considered independently, and the message source shall not be disclosed.
3) Anonymous reports shall be considered.
4) Corruption and other offences include giving a bribe, obtaining a bribe, abuse of authority, commercial bribery, other illegal use by individuals of their official position contrary to the legitimate interests of society and the state for the purposes of profiting in the form of money, valuables, other property or services of a material nature, other property rights for oneself or for third parties or illegally providing such benefits to an individual by other individuals, as well as the commission of the above-specified actions for or on behalf of a legal body and other actions (inaction) and/or decisions of the officials affecting the rights and legitimate interests of AKKUYU NUCLEAR JSC and Rosatom State Atomic Energy Corporation (including the atomic branch enterprises).